World of big muscles

10/11/2011

How to pump muscles before going out?

I was surprised when I saw the discussion forum bodybuilding.com about, how to pump muscles before going out. But after some thought, I understood that guys want to look bigger and cool!

I thought of myself as a young. I also wanted to be big, strong and cool!

I mean, I do not see any reason to pump muscles before going out, because the effect of a short time. Longer duration pumping muscle is only after long and hard training, after which the body a long time recovering and pumps blood into the muscles for a long time.

To keep the effect of pumping muscles need at least a regular strain myshtsy statically.

How to pump muscles before going out?

In general, for guys pump muscles before going out is for bodybuilders before going on stage :)

Guys, do not do nonsense, train regularly and hard muscles, muscle mass will increase and you will be happy!


If the post was helpful to you, please click the +1 button, or any other. You do not hard, and I get a bonus! Thank you :)

Related post:


No comments:

Post a Comment