World of big muscles

8/28/2012

Victor Martinez will not participate in the Mr. Olympia 2012

Victor Martinez will not participate in the Mr. Olympia 2012

Renowned Dominican athlete Victor Martinez recently solved all their problems with the extension of green card and leaving loose, made ​​a very bold statement that will take part in the main tournament of the year - "Mr. Olympia 2012". However, the closer the time is right for the long-awaited event, the President clearly understands that it is better to skip the part in "Olympia" of the year.

Victor Martinez: "If the" Olympia "was held three months later, I would have gladly made​​, and while that my form is far from perfect, and I do not see myself as an equal fighting with the guys from Top 6 as Brench Warren, Kai Greene and others ... "


If the post was helpful to you, please click the +1 button, or any other. You do not hard, and I get a bonus! Thank you :)

Related post:


No comments:

Post a Comment