World of big muscles

8/15/2011

Bodybuilding motivation the new video "The World Bodybuilding"

This latest video for motivation in bodybuilding from Muscle Factory. Honestly, watching this video and such, I was overwhelmed with emotion. When you feel about it all on yourself, when you are a part of this world, which is called bodybuilding - a drive!

Bodybuilding motivation the new video

And even if I am not preparing for a competition, and do not train as often as before - it's all still lives in me, I can feel it! It's part of me, probably for life! I think me now understand many, even those who are not professionally engaged in bodybuilding, because it is a drive!



Bodybuilding motivation the new video "The World Bodybuilding"


If the post was helpful to you, please click the +1 button, or any other. You do not hard, and I get a bonus! Thank you :)

Related post:


No comments:

Post a Comment