World of big muscles

7/02/2011

What is the best cardio machine to lose weight?

What is the best cardio machine to lose weight?
What is the best cardio machine to lose weight?

Personally, I think the best cardio machine to lose weight - this elliptical machine. In this cardio machine involved in almost all the muscles of the body. This means that a lot of calories burned, more than on a treadmill, that include to work only lower body.
When I'm preparing for a competition, I stick to diet and train a lot on cardio machine.

Here is an example of my intense cardio workout on cardio machine for weight loss:

First on the elliptical machine setting the maximum load and work only one minute, because it is not easy. After that I go to the treadmill and walk very fast for 5 minutes. Then again, elliptical machine and treadmill. And so at one hour I combine these cardio machine.

This cardio workout I've been get great results for weight loss and burning calories. I reduced the weight by 20 kg in three months.

Sometimes I just work one hour on elliptical machine and watch on television bodybuilding competition.

Good luck!

What is a elliptical machine ?

Rowing machine calories burned

What is the best cardio machine to lose weight?


If the post was helpful to you, please click the +1 button, or any other. You do not hard, and I get a bonus! Thank you :)

Related post:


No comments:

Post a Comment