World of big muscles

7/09/2011

What is the best cardio exercise for weight loss - elliptical machine

I recently got a letter with a question: "What is the best cardio exercise for weight loss?". Without hesitation I wrote this post.


Personally, I think best exercise for weight loss - elliptical orbitrek. In this simulator are involved in almost all the muscles of the body. This means that a lot of calories burned, even more than on a treadmill, that training only lower body.



Orbitrek simulates cross-country skiing. It is almost silent. But there have elliptical trainer for weight loss minor shortcomings: it overall and expensive. One might say the ideal choice for affluent family with a spacious apartment.

When I'm preparing for a competition, I stick low-calorie diet and a lot of cardio on the train.


Here is an example of my intense cardio exercise for weight loss using elliptic orbitrek:


In the beginning I have been working on an elliptical orbitreke for one minute at maximum capacity. It's not so easy! After that I go on the treadmill and walk fast for 5 minutes. Then again, elliptical trainer and treadmill orbitrek. And so in one hour I combine these cardio.
This cardio training I got excellent results for losing weight and burning calories. I reduced the weight by 20 kg in three months.


Sometimes I just work one hour on an elliptical orbitreke and watch on television bodybuilding competition.

The best cardio exercise for weight loss - elliptical machine


If the post was helpful to you, please click the +1 button, or any other. You do not hard, and I get a bonus! Thank you :)

Related post:


No comments:

Post a Comment