World of big muscles

4/09/2011

Great blow my brains workout

Great blow my brains workout
Creation of this post has pushed me to the phrase in a letter to my readers of my blog "Coaching cool clean brains." Natural vision that the girls are reading my blog!

Indeed. In all there are some hard, crucial moments of life may depressive moments in life. So, I think that training in the gym to help more easily survive such moments.

Someone will think: "In what way?" So. exercise helps relieve stress, the accumulated negative emotions. We can say that the bar and gym take care of all the negative during intense workouts. Training also gives time to think about anything during the rest between sets or during cardiac stress. During the workout goes aggression and grinding in his head any unpleasant moments, you begin to assess the situation differently, without the surge of emotion, more efficiently.

Next. Communication in the gyms. In the course of training, new acquaintances and even friends. Friends, jokes, laughter - all these positive emotions. Watching movies about training profiles can be seen that they are also talking in the hall, joking one or the other, despite the seriousness of the preparations.

Girls! The presence of the fair sex in the gym undoubtedly pleases the eye and the male is, I still put it mildly.

What we have in the end? Removed the power, thought about something and stay with them on a single, get calm and balance, chat with friends and looking at the beautiful forms of the girls received positive emotions.

So that the train, set new goals. In general, all according to plan.


Great blow my brains workout


If the post was helpful to you, please click the +1 button, or any other. You do not hard, and I get a bonus! Thank you :)

Related post:


No comments:

Post a Comment