World of big muscles

1/10/2011

Phil Heath will skip the Arnold Classic 2011

Bodybuilding news. Phil Heath will skip the Arnold Classic 2011
Phil Heath will throw all their forces to conquer the Mr. Olympia 2011 !

Phil Heath and had missed a major tournament, but solution was as complex as this: skip the Arnold Classic in 2011 and focus on the Mr. Olympia in 2011 .





"It was a very difficult decision for me because I did not participate in the Arnold Classic - it's sort of like a lot to lose", said Heath. "I took second place for two consecutive years, but today I feel I can win the tournament this year. But what price will it be? After a second place at the Mr. Olympia 2010, I feel that I have fixed the position as one of the two largest builders in the world.

"Skip Arnold Classic 2011 gives me the opportunity to make a very, very serious changes in order to demonstrate better quality of muscles in the Mr Olympia 2011 year. There is no other way to do it, but to spend more time in the gym. "

This is not the first time Phil Heath has decided to bypass such a significant event for the future. He missed the Mr. Olympia after qualifying for the tournament in 2006 and 2007 - these critical decisions were made in order to make the necessary improvements to be considered a contender for a worthy place in this competition. Decision paid off, all seen as Phil Heath made his debut in Las Vegas in 2008, finishing third.

"On every decision I made in my career, I'm not sorry", said Phil Heath. "Of course I know that a couple of days will be upset that I did not compete at the Arnold Classic. But I do it to do everything possible to win the title of Mr. Olympia.

Mr. Olympia 2011 will be held on September 16 and 17 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Source www.flexonline.com




Phil Heath will skip the Arnold Classic 2011


If the post was helpful to you, please click the +1 button, or any other. You do not hard, and I get a bonus! Thank you :)

Related post:


No comments:

Post a Comment