World of big muscles

1/19/2011

Arnold Schwarzenegger returns to the movies

Bodybuilding news. Arnold Schwarzenegger returns to the movies
On January 3, 2011 Arnold Schwarzenegger is no longer the governor of California. The Constitution of the State of California is not allowed a 7-fold the owner of the title "Mr. Olympia" run for the third time and place of the governor took a Democrat Jerry Brown. Recall that the 38 th Governor of California Arnold Schwarzenegger was elected in 2003 and reelected to a second term in 2006.


Arnold Schwarzenegger said in an interview with Austrian newspaper "Crown" that he intends to return to work in the movies. "It was at this moment I am reading three scenarios. Some of them, which I examined before he became governor, I am extremely attractive "- said Schwarzenegger. It Schwarzenegger plays the role of a German officer who was at the end of the second world war prisoners denied destroying kids and risked his life to deliver them in a safe place. This script for the movie «With Wings as Eagles» Randall Wallace wrote "" Brave Heart "and" We Were Soldiers ". It is based on a real life story of a German officer.


According to the 63-year Schvarzenegger, in what he is going to change roles and choose the suitable age for him to the role: "There will be no extreme fights and shooters. I want him away from me as the actor demanded more, and I believe that I can cope with it. I'm like a sponge that soaks up knowledge, willing to learn new way. "


Arnold Schwarzenegger returns to the movies

If the post was helpful to you, please click the +1 button, or any other. You do not hard, and I get a bonus! Thank you :)

Related post:


No comments:

Post a Comment