World of big muscles

9/25/2010

Mr. Olympia 2010. Jay Cutler kept the throne of the king.

Bodybuilding news. Mr. Olympia 2010. Jay Cutler kept the throne of the king

That ended the contest, Mr. Olympia 2010 . I'm so wait him and watched with a sense of celebration that the completion of feel some kind of emptiness.

The winner was Jay Cutler, that me and upset. I was rooting for Phil Heath. I respect Jay Cutler, he is the greatest athlete! But, I'm just a fan of Phil Heath, nicknamed "The Gift".

Under this spirit, somehow do not want to comment, on this we offer videos Mr. Olympia 2010 from which you can evaluate it yourself.


2010 Mr. Olympia pre-judging


Mr. Olympia 2010 top 6 awards


Mr. Olympia 2010. Jay Cutler kept the throne of the king.

If the post was helpful to you, please click the +1 button, or any other. You do not hard, and I get a bonus! Thank you :)

Related post:


No comments:

Post a Comment