World of big muscles

1/11/2007

Dave Henry has signed a contract with Joe Weider

Bodybuilding news
Most recently, Dave Henry signed a contract with Joe Weider. This is not surprising, since the last competition, "Mr. Olympia" to him was not focused enough attention. Despite the fact that Dave did not get into the top 15 athletes, experts compare him to Jam Cutler , Ronnie Coleman and Victor Martinez . "Sometimes I just wonder over what I have achieved and where you came from. I have not had anything yet, now I'm standing next to the superstars of bodybuilding. I wanted to be a very long time "athlete Uaydera" and now I'm damn glad that my dream has come true "- says Dave. The athlete plans to achieve great success in 2007. Henry intends to address the "Ironman Pro" they also were at the Olympia.
Translation: Admin

If the post was helpful to you, please click the +1 button, or any other. You do not hard, and I get a bonus! Thank you :)

Related post:


No comments:

Post a Comment